[XeTeX] fontspec, xlxtra and XeTeX svn rev. 375

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Oct 3 19:55:45 CEST 2006

Am 03.10.2006 um 18:25 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:

> This happens to me, no matter which font I use.

Pablo,

something on your system seems to be wrong. All I can see when I
change the moment of loading xltxtra is that the reversed and the
normal E's move a bit vertically (visible at 200 % and more). It does
not matter which way I produce PDF.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"One person with a belief is a social power equal to ninety-nine who
have only interests."
                                                  - John Stuart Mill