[XeTeX] Simon Spiegel's problem with footnotes in XeTeX with KOMA classes

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Jun 20 18:11:04 CEST 2006

> Hello!
>
> On a first glance it seems that it works for me because I am using
> the *official* LaTeX update:
>
> 	2006/02/09:
> 	       • Initial release. LaTeX (2005/12/01) Release Beta Test
> 	2006/04/30:
> 	        • Official LaTeX 2005/12/01 release (April 2006).

> update.ii2
> 	Size:   10.1 MB
>
> 	Install Location: /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local
>
> What have the other successful XeTeX testers/users installed?
>

> And where is the i-Package? It is not listed in the *EXPERIMENTAL*
> department ...

Thanks to Peter, I've nailed down my problems. It turned out I had an
old version of fontspec installed at /Library/tetex/share/texmf.local/
tex/xelatex and for reasons I don't understand this version was used
instead of the one I had installed at ~/Library/texmf. After deleting
the old version, everything worked fine.

Thanks to everyone who was so kind to help me.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson