[XeTeX] Wanted: "exotic" OpenType examples

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Fri Mar 4 08:10:55 CET 2005

Le 4 mars 05, à 00:42, Gildas Hamel a écrit :

Hello.

> The second text in Hebrew copies most of the first text
> and shows almost all vowels off by almost one letter (to
> the left of where they should be).
> --Gildas Hamel
> <hebrew.tex>

I omitted to mention something similar about the Sanskrit example I
sent (I was wondering whether this was a feature or a flaw): without
"script=deva" vowels which must be above or under a consonant *are*
above or under but  slightly too far right. There is at least an
instance of bad spacing with "script=deva" (भविष्यद्वृत्तिरिति near the middle of
the fourth paragraph) but this is certainly a flaw.

Best wishes,

Yves