[XeTeX] selecting feature in Devanagari MT with fontspec

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Fri Aug 5 11:49:52 CEST 2005

Le 5 août 05, à 10:03, Will Robertson a écrit :

> \newfontinstance\devanagarifont[Ligatures=Rare]{Devanagari MT}

I tried the above but this time I got this error:

! Font \zf at fonttwo=Devanagari MT/B at 10.0pt not loadable: ATSUI font
not found
.
\ifEqFonts ...fi \font \zf at fonttwo = "#2" at 10pt
                                                   \edef \@tempb
{\fontname \...
l.7 ...vanagarifont[Ligatures=Rare]{Devanagari MT}

It seems to say that the boldface font is absent, it's there though.
Maybe the regular font wouldn't be found either, but compilation didn't
go any farther. In case it may help to locate the problem, here is a
sample file: