[XeTeX] Sanskrit hyphenation

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Sat Apr 2 14:04:48 CEST 2005

Le 2 avr. 05, à 13:00, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> I was able to process the example file you sent, with the Sanskrit
> hyphenation active. Which specific "capacity exceeded" do you get?
> That often indicates some other type of error, leading to an infinite
> loop/recursion.

The end of the .log file is as follows:

Here is how much of TeX's memory you used:
  1442 strings out of 95852
  28754 string characters out of 1190775
  4524895 words of memory out of 4524895
  4580 multiletter control sequences out of 10000+50000
  3980 words of font info for 21 fonts, out of 2000000 for 2000
  14 hyphenation exceptions out of 1000
  23i,0n,25p,8580b,80s stack positions out of
1500i,500n,5000p,200000b,5000s

> Babel deals with more than just hyphenation patterns, I think; it
> involves providing translations of various LaTeX texts such as
> "Chapter", "Figure", etc.

Yes, there would be a short list of words to translate; it should be
possible.

Kind regards,

Yves