[XeTeX] XeTeX logo in fontspec.pdf

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Nov 26 04:36:06 CET 2004

On 18 Nov 2004, at 9:08 PM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Having a quick look at the first page of the doc fontspec.pdf for your
> fontspec package: the XeTeX logo could be made closer to the form it
> has in XeTeX-notes.pdf by using Jonathan's def in XeTeX-notes.tex, and
> modifying it so that it works in standard LaTeX.

Sorry I didn't reply to this at the time.
I'm a little unsure if I -want- to use the XeTeX logo whenever I refer
to it by name. See for example fontinst.pdf which uses only initial
caps when talking about `Latex'.
Having said that, I probably will :)

I do think it would be a good idea, however, to make \XeTeX a
predefined command when using XeTeX a la \TeX in TeX and \LaTeX in
LaTeX.

Regards,
Will