[twg-tds] TDS french translation

Jean-Come Charpentier Jean-Come.Charpentier at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 17 00:03:55 CEST 2004

  Hello,

I have translated the TDS in french some years ago (2000 : version
0.9996).  Today, GUTenberg (the french TUG) ask to me if there is
possible to put it in the "Cahier de GUTenberg" (the "french TUGboat").
 So, my question: do you agree for a french translation of "A Directory
Structure for TeX Files" and a publication in the "Cahier de GUTenberg"?

If you agree, I will translate the 1.1 version (the latest I suppose).

Don't be afraid about my poor english: when I translate english to
french, it's better :-)

   Jean-Côme Charpentier