[twg-tds] TDS french translation

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Sep 17 14:48:14 CEST 2004

     So, my question: do you agree for a french translation of "A Directory
    Structure for TeX Files" and a publication in the "Cahier de GUTenberg"?

Sure, that sounds nice.  Thanks.

    If you agree, I will translate the 1.1 version (the latest I suppose).

Yes, that is the latest.  I have some editorial changes to make (thanks
to Nelson Beebe), although I'm not sure they will affect a translation.

It would be good if we could include the translation in the TDS
distribution in the future (and on TeX Live, etc.).  I.e., just send me
the file(s) when you're done.  Is that ok?

Regards,
karl