[TETEX 643] Another problem with tetex/dvips

Pierre MacKay TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 15:53:05 -0700

As one who is deep into problems of Greek, Greek prosody, and other
similar fonts and tex inputs I can heartily support Sebastian's reaction.

The TDS (disclaimer, I was in on developing it too) is completely
open-ended in such matters, and provides superior guidance to a
reasonable location for any new package.  I have a couple of very minor
quibbles with it, but the consistency it provides has made it very
much worth while to yield on these and to follow the TDS line as closely as
possible.

--
|                             N O T I C E                               |