[Tugindia] Reg: Need Solution for Overfull Boxes Information in LOG file

Kumaresh P pskumaresh06 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:22:39 CEST 2009

Hi TeXies,

When I typesett my document using MiKTeX version 2.5, I am getting
these "*Overfull
\hbox*" & "*Overfull \vbox*" informations in my LOG file.
Before raising this ticket to you, I had surfed and found lots of
information to protect our document from these boxes.
Out of those informations, "*\hfuzz=400pt*" alone giving me an support to
remove all the "*Overfull \hbox*" informations from my LOG file.
But, now I am getting the warning information "*Overfull \vbox*".

Is there any quick remedy for my above issue?
Please guide me.

--
Best Regards,
Kumaresh PS