[Tugindia] DVI to PDF (was: counting words in TeX document)

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Jan 24 05:40:10 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 9:31 AM, V. Sasi Kumar
<sasi.keraladevelopment at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am creating a presentation in Malayalam using Beamer. It compiles
> without errors, but when I try to convert it into pdf, it fails with the
> following error message. Can anyone help please?

Will it not be the right way to use odvips --> ps2pdf?  I think, dvi
from Omega is different from that of TeX which may cause problems for

It will be so kind of you if you would start a new thread when you
post on a different topic, otherwise, archives will have wrong
threading.  Further, your post has no relation to 'counting words in
TeX document' which was your subject line.

Best regards