[Tugindia] multicol inside boites package

Kumaresh P pskumaresh06 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:54:59 CEST 2009

Hi Dharam,

Have a Nice Day!

Where you had given the "multical" inside the "boites" package, since,
boites package is having some calculation to break your text to flow in the
come under single page itself without breaking the next page...

Please analyse the package well, afterthat, try to import with "multicol"
inside that...

Best Regards,
Kumaresh PS
On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Raj <come2raj at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Is there any way to solve,
>
> I am working in miktex 2.5. Its one column job and I want a two column text
> inside box environment. For box I am using boites package, and using
> multicol package for two colum.
>
> But the probelm is My text should flow in 2 pages. But all the text is
> coming in one page only.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Warm Regards,
> Dharam