[Tugindia] reg. supporting

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Sat Dec 6 14:27:39 CET 2003

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 Karthikeyan. P wrote :
>Which languages, package etc. supporting to LaTeX. Then LaTeX DVI (etc.)
>file what uses any other software, etc. ?? Please clear my doubt about.
>
>Karthikeyan

Question is not clear.

All European languages are supported by TeX/LaTeX. Indian Languages - you have to input in English - then you will get the output in the concerned language. You have to use Itrans or other packages for this.

DVI file cannot be used by other software. It is just like a PDF file. the difference is to view/print a DVI file you need a DVI driver like WinDVI or xdvi or KDVI (in Unix/Linux) and to view a PDF file you need Adobe Acrobat reader. You can also produce a PDF file using LaTeX , i.e., pdftex or pdfLaTeX.

vENugOpAl