[tldistro] koma-script should mark files under doc/ as doc and source/ as source

pcpa at mandriva.com.br pcpa at mandriva.com.br
Wed Mar 7 20:54:59 CET 2012

  I just added this to my tlpboj2spec.pl script

	# koma-script (probably by mistake) miss doc and source
	# modifiers; auto add it based on basedir
	$doc = "%doc " if ($doc eq "" and
			   (m!^\%\{_texmfdistdir\}/(doc|source)/! or
			    m!^\%\{_texmfdir\}/(doc|source)/!));

as in the initial import I had added "%doc" manually but now I want
my update script to require as few as possible human interaction.

  BTW, my script marks source as %doc because there is no %src or
%source modifier in rpm, and it is usually used for minimal installs
with some command like "rpm --excludedocs ..."

Thanks,
Paulo