[tldistro] Experimental mapping of texlive packages to rpm packages

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Nov 1 23:49:06 CET 2011

On Sa, 29 Okt 2011, pcpa at mandriva.com.br wrote:
> http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/archive
>
> as source of tarballs, and split them using the pattern used by
> texlive, and, use tlpkg metadata to create the rpm dependency
> information.

THis is what I am currently doing in Debian (in preparation).

Best wishes

Norbert
`You ARE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
but don't shout it out or they'll all
want one.'
`THE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
`No, just A Zaphod Bebblebrox, didn't you hear I come in
six packs?'
I just heard on the sub-ether
radio report. It said you were dead...'
`Yeah, that's right, I just haven't stopped moving yet.'
                 --- Zaphod and the Guide's receptionist.