[tlbuild] asy2.43 attempt, please

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:17:55 CEST 2018

> Norbert committed the main asy-2.43 sources, and I've just updated the
> various runtime files. Please give it a whirl.
>
> Nothing else has changed, do don't bother rebuilding the world.
> Just asy. --thanks, karl.

​I know this is not important and relevant to most people but I wanted to
report it. I deleted the whole source tree and I downloaded the source
tree from scratch. I built the world and there was no problem. Them I
tried to compile asy but it failed:

mv: cannot rename libatomic_ops-7.6.2 to
gc-7.6.2/libatomic_ops/libatomic_ops-7.6.2: File exists
Creating symbol.d
make: *** No rule to make target 'gc-7.6.2/.libs/libgc.a', needed by
'version'.  Stop.

I think there is a problem here.

BTW, I have configured using

 ./configure --prefix=/tmp/asyinst --enable-texlive-build CXXFLAGS="-ansi" \
--disable-gsl --disable-fftw LDFLAGS="-L/usr/X11/lib/mesa
-R/usr/X11/lib/mesa"

Regards,
A..S.
--