[tlbuild] Request for help compiling luatex

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:03:51 CEST 2017

On 16 June 2017 at 07:47, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> Try `makeinfo --help' for more information.
> ..
>> I suspect it's just about wrong timestamps in the repository.
>
>         touch $(find . -name \*.info)
>
> is a good way to fix this. Makeinfo should NOT be called.
> Your svn setup does not sync time stamps (there is a suggested
> svn config file on the tug pages).

Arghhhhh. I now went carefully through all the texi/info files.
I fixed that on a zillion machines and it seems like TL build went
through this one by pure chance.

The problem with fixing the timestamps on this particular setup is
that I have no clue where to find $HOME/.subversion/config. Or rather:
I don't know what $HOME is for the buildbot user.

> dscacheutil -q user

name: buildbot
password: *
uid: 513
gid: 512
dir: /var/empty
shell: /usr/bin/false
gecos: buildbot

So it wasn't repository's problem after all. (Some other problems are
still present, but at least this one was my mistake that I still don't
know how to fix.)