[tlbuild] Request for help compiling luatex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Jun 16 07:47:56 CEST 2017

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Try `makeinfo --help' for more information.
..
> I suspect it's just about wrong timestamps in the repository.

	touch $(find . -name \*.info)

is a good way to fix this. Makeinfo should NOT be called.
Your svn setup does not sync time stamps (there is a suggested
svn config file on the tug pages).

> Another "tiny" request. Is there any chance to get
>     --disable-all-pkgs --enable-luatex --enable-luajittex

adding
	--enable-web2c
should suffice, maybe?

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer