[tlbuild] Problem regarding open tlpdb

Prof. Dr. L. Humbert humbert at uni-wuppertal.de
Mon Jun 5 14:42:56 CEST 2017

Am 05.06.2017 um 09:47 schrieb Prof. Dr. L. Humbert:
> While testing/updating my pretest-repository by installing a new package:
> /
> tlmgr --repository=http://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet
> install currency
> \

> I don't know the source of this erronous situation, so please excuse, if
> I made an error.

…in the meantime… the above mentioned problem has gone ...

so eXcuse -- seems to be a local  problem ...

/
 tlmgr install currency
tlmgr: package repository
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/ctan/systems/texlive/tlnet (verified)
tlmgr install: package currency not present in repository.
tlmgr: action install returned an error; continuing.
tlmgr: An error has occurred. See above messages. Exiting.
\

	TNX
	Ludger
--