[tlbuild] Bug in kpse-icu-flags.m4: a long-standing OpenBSD build failure

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Apr 25 23:42:12 CEST 2017

Mojca - since you insist, I've theoretically just hacked the Makefiles
(r44041) so that you can do

  ./Build ICU_LIBS_EXTRA=-lpthreads ...
(Or maybe env ICU_LIBS_EXTRA=...; seems both should work, but I didn't try.)

ICU_LIBS_EXTRA is supposed to get included after ICU_LIBS, wherever
ICU_LIBS occurred.  Hope it works.  --karl

P.S. I guess more synctex fixes are needed, per Akira's last message, so
we might as well hold off on the rebuilds until Jerome gets back.