[tlbuild] pretest initial builds please

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Apr 19 01:33:43 CEST 2017

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017, Marc Baudoin wrote:
> tcbl0700 SFBL0700 " TS1Encoding ReEncodeFont " <cm-s^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@

binary rubbish

> /usr/local/texlive/2017/texmf-config/web2c/updmap.cfg:
> ^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@[...]

Same here ...

> I just installed tl17 pretest.  Then used getnonfreefont-sys -a,
> which seems to have cluttered several files.  How can I

Not very much probable. Did you interrupt some process? This looks more
like file system corruption then a program messing up.

> regenerate them without reinstalling everything?

remove /usr/local/texlive/2017/texmf-config/web2c/updmap.cfg, it should
only contain the maps from getnonfreefonts.

Then call updmap-sys.

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer