[tlbuild] Problem in texk/web2c/omegafonts test suite on NetBSD/i386

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 16 01:03:01 CEST 2017

    If anybody can help...

My first reaction is to suggest building without optimization,
unlikely as that may be to make the difference, just because it's easy
to try.

Failing that, I have no magic bullet. Need to run the program under a
debugger, and/or add print statements, and see where it goes awry on
32-bit compared to 64-bit (or whatever).  Or forget about it, since the
chances of anyone ever actually using omegafonts utils on netbsd seem
infinitesmal to me :).  --thanks, karl.