[tlbuild] Problem in texk/web2c/omegafonts test suite on NetBSD/i386

Marc Baudoin babafou at babafou.eu.org
Sat Apr 15 15:44:22 CEST 2017

Hi,

I've just built NetBSD/i386 7.1 binaries for the tlpretest and
some tests fail in the texk/web2c/omegafonts test suite.  Those
same tests pass OK on NetBSD/amd64.  If anybody can help...

Here's the test-suite.log file:

   Web2C 2017: omegafonts/test-suite.log

# TOTAL: 16
# PASS:  3
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  13
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0

.. contents:: :depth: 2

FAIL: charwd
============

line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL charwd.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: check
===========

*** ofm2opl check xcheck
Bad OFM file: Ligature/kern step 2 skips too far;
I made it stop.
Bad OFM file: Kern index too large.

Width index for character "41 is too large;
so I reset it to zero.

Height index for character "42 is too large;
so I reset it to zero.

Depth index for character "43 is too large;
so I reset it to zero.

Ligature/kern starting index for character "44 is too large;
so I removed it.

Italic correction index for character "45 is too large;
so I reset it to zero.

Extensible index for character "46 is too large;
so I reset it to zero.

*** diff check.opl xcheck.opl

*** opl2ofm xcheck xchecked
line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL check.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: level1
============

line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL level1.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: ligkern
=============

*** opl2ofm ligall xligall
line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL ligkern.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: ofonts
============

line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL ofonts.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: omfonts
=============

line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL omfonts.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: overbmp
=============

line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL overbmp.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: realnum
=============

line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL realnum.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: repeat
============

line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL repeat.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: selectfont
================

line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL selectfont.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: shorten
=============

pltotf tests/shorten.opl tests/shortend.tfm
I had to round some heights by 0.0001001 units.
I had to round some depths by 0.0001001 units.

omfonts -ofm2opl tests/shorten.tfm tests/shortend.pl

omfonts -opl2ofm tests/shorten tests/shortend
line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL shorten.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: specialhex
================

line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL specialhex.test (exit status: 1)

FAIL: yannis

*** pltotf arabicr yarabicr
I had to round some heights by 0.0279999 units.
I had to round some depths by 0.0150003 units.

*** opl2ofm arabicr.pl zyarabicr
line 1 (parsing): syntax error
FAIL yannis.test (exit status: 1)