[tlbuild] Problem regarding TexLive

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Tue Apr 4 22:37:52 CEST 2017

SS> From: Suleman Shahid <suleman.shahid at lums.edu.pk>
SS> Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 18:22:44 +0000

SS> As a part of a research project, we are trying to extend the Latex
SS> for people with special needs.

Dear Suleman

This is a very interesting project!

I wonder whether you and other people with your project know about
Accessibility Technical Working Group at TeX Users Group.  The aim of
ATWG is to coordinate efforts of researchers and developers in the
field of accessibility, especially making the PDF output compliant
with the standards.

Our web site is at http://www.tug.org/twg/accessibility/; we have

Would you like to join our group?

--
Good luck

-Boris

Eleventh Law of Acoustics:
	In a minimum-phase system there is an inextricable link between
	frequency response, phase response and transient response, as they
	are all merely transforms of one another.  This combined with
	minimalization of open-loop errors in output amplifiers and correct
	compensation for non-linear passive crossover network loading can
	lead to a significant decrease in system resolution lost.  However,
	of course, this all means jack when you listen to Pink Floyd.