[tlbuild] Problem regarding TexLive

Suleman Shahid suleman.shahid at lums.edu.pk
Tue Apr 4 20:22:44 CEST 2017

Dear Norbert,

Thanks a lot for your support.

I am Suleman Shahid, Assistant Professor in Computer Science (HCI) at Lahore University of Management Sciences. I am also a visiting Professor in TU Eindhoven.

As a part of a research project, we are trying to extend the Latex for people with special needs. Following your path, we would keep the extended code base and the project open source so that other community members could use it. We have research as well as development interests. After trying many different options, we decided to go ahead with texlive.

We need your support to run the codebase so that we could extend it as per our needs. We are ready to collaborate with you. I will be happy to chat with you to explain our project and to set the future goals.

Hope to have a fruitful collaboration.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best,

Dr. Suleman Shahid