[tlbuild] dvisvgm

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:28:01 CET 2017

Hi,

On 9 February 2017 at 11:25, Martin Gieseking wrote:
> Am 09.02.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>>
>> My question: is it considered an overkill to include google code in
>> your sources? It's not exactly clear to me how this FAQ applies:
>>
>> https://github.com/google/googletest/blob/master/googletest/docs/FAQ.md#why-is-it-not-recommended-to-install-a-pre-compiled-copy-of-google-test-for-example-into-usrlocal
>
> I'd rather not include the gtest sources to dvisvgm, but if there's no easy
> way to get it installed on macOS, I'll reconsider it.

I just wanted to report that thanks to Martin's extensive support and
effort the google tests are running now and the failures on macOS were
reduced from seven to zero. (Martin should know the details, but I
suspect a number of those are compiler bugs.)

All the tests now pass on 10.7 (using clang 3.4, clang 3.9, gcc 6) and
10.12 (using clang from Xcode 8).

(The changes were not imported into TL yet.)

Thanks a lot,