[tlbuild] No go.

Martin Gieseking martin.gieseking at uos.de
Fri Feb 3 20:51:50 CET 2017

Dick,

that's great news. I'm relieved that it works now. The required header
file is /usr/include/xlocale.h which should be available even if X11 is
not. Xlocale.h with capital X seems to be something different.

The configure script should detect the availability of xlocale.h and
define HAVE_XLOCALE_H accordingly. Does your config.h from the latest
build contain #define HAVE_XLOCALE_H? If yes, it's probably
HAVE_CONFIG_H that's not defined. In the latter case it's sufficient to
drop the guards around #include <config.h>.

Martin