[tlbuild] TeXworks for TL15

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon May 11 23:41:36 CEST 2015

    reported at http://tug.org/pipermail/texworks/2015q2/006265.html .
    (I do not know whether it is restricted to only Windows or not),

TeX Live includes TeXworks binaries only for Windows, so whether or not
the bug happens on other systems, that doesn't affect TL.

    Could you wait for the next (official) build of TeXworks

I don't want to delay the whole TL release just for TeXworks.

If Stefan doesn't foresee being able to fix the problem (which looks
pretty problematic) by Friday, all I can propose is that we revert to
the TW which we distributed last year.

Thanks for the note.

karl