[tlbuild] rebuild yet again

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon May 11 22:59:44 CEST 2015

Naturally, as soon as everyone declares the sources are stable, more
crashing and critical bugs are reported.

Please do it again.

As for Asymptote, as discussed, Dr. Bowman just released a new version.
I don't know if we will be able to include it -- I'll try to compile it
myself later today or tomorrow.  We shouldn't commit any new asy
binaries unless/until we achieve some kind of critical mass of success.
If anyone has build bugs (ideally with fixes) to report, he is bowman at
ualberta dot ca.

thanks,
karl