[tlbuild] TeXLive for Solaris i386/x86_64

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 22:19:30 CET 2013

2013/3/30 Ettore Aldrovandi <ealdrov at math.fsu.edu>

> It compiles for me. Anyway, to disable it maybe you can add
> --disable-dvisvgm to TL_CONFIGURE_ARGS when calling the Build script.

 Thanks for the hint. I have used  --disable-dvisvgm and I successfully
built

 368 executables in /container/TeX/source/inst/bin.

Now regarding the problem with dvisvgm I believe the attached patch should
do the work. The idea is that when using C++ strings and one want to use
the functions defined in the string.h header, she shoudl use the cstring
header.
That's the correct C++ plus way.

A.S.

--