[tlbuild] Fail to set macros in c-auto.h for MinGW -- if not build in source tree

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:13:02 CET 2013

> You need to be the one to take the changes up with the autoconf
> maintainers.

I  just check that if we execuate 'reautoconf' before 'Build' then the
generated header files (c-auto.h,..)  are correct. In this case we don't
need to change autoconf's file (  status.m4 ).

Currerent version of autoconf  on MinGW  is "2.68" instead of "2.69".   It
may be  a compatibility problem between different version of autoconf or a
bug that only appear on MinGW for autoconf-2.69 generated 'configure'
script file.

Since autoconf-2.69 is not available on MinGW currently, I can not for sure
which one cause problem.

So, right now it may be easy to tell users :

    To build TL on MinGW  , execuate 'reautoconf' before 'Build', otherwise
a lot of header files would not correctly generated.

Best regard.

YungLee