[tlbuild] Fail to set macros in c-auto.h for MinGW -- if not build in source tree

YJLee YJLee at amsys.com.tw
Sun Feb 3 15:53:28 CET 2013

I am trying to build TL2012 for win32/MINGW  and find that the macors
in generated header files ,texk\kpathsea\c-auto.h for example, are not
set correctly.
This happened if I use 'Build' script to build binary in 'Work'
directory.  A segment of generated file is:

-------- c-auto.h generated with Build script--------------

/* Define to 1 if you have the `memcmp' function. */
#undef HAVE_MEMCMP

/* Define to 1 if you have the `memcpy' function. */

#undef HAVE_MEMCPY

/* Define to 1 if you have the <memory.h> header file. */
#undef HAVE_MEMORY_H

/* Define to 1 if you have the `mkstemp' function. */
#undef HAVE_MKSTEMP

/* Define to 1 if you have the `mktemp' function. */

#undef HAVE_MKTEMP
--------------------

But if I build TL in source tree (using ../confingure in source )  ,
these macros are correctly generated  :

--------- c-auto.h generated in source tree --------

/* Define to 1 if you have the `memcmp' function. */
#define HAVE_MEMCMP 1

/* Define to 1 if you have the `memcpy' function. */
#define HAVE_MEMCPY 1

/* Define to 1 if you have the <memory.h> header file. */

#define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

/* Define to 1 if you have the `mkstemp' function. */
/* #undef HAVE_MKSTEMP */

/* Define to 1 if you have the `mktemp' function. */
#define HAVE_MKTEMP 1

/* Define to 1 if you have the <ndir.h> header file, and it defines `DIR'. */

/* #undef HAVE_NDIR_H */

Is there any way that I can fixed this problem ?

Thanks.

YungLee