[tlbuild] [tex-live] texlive install overwrites /usr/bin/man

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Nov 26 23:55:03 CET 2011

    As it is now, 'Reply' goes back to the individual and not the list.
    Maybe that's the way you prefer it,

Indeed.  I prefer it that way because it is not unusual for
non-subscribers to write to the various lists.  With Reply-To: being the
list itself, it becomes too easy for them not to see replies.  What's
really needed is a mailman option for Reply-To: list + original sender
(if not on the list), but the mailman maintainers rejected that idea and
the contributed patch I got for it doesn't work any more, and life is
short.