[tlbuild] xetex on sparc-solaris dumps core using opentype fonts

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:53:32 CEST 2011

There's also been a report of a crash in a similar place on MacOSX-PPC with the 2011 build, and this may be the same issue -- I suspect an endian-ness error, as the two crashing platforms are both big-endian, whereas no problems have been reported on little-endian machines.

Did the 2010 build run correctly on sparc-solaris? I'm guessing some build-related change may have led to an endian-ness macro not being defined properly somewhere, as the actual code where this crash occurs hasn't been touched, AFAIK.

JK