[tlbuild] first build for TeX Live 2008

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat May 10 16:22:52 CEST 2008

Dear Akira,

On Sa, 10 Mai 2008, Akira Kakuto wrote:
> Test binaries for win32 are in
> http://members2.jcom.home.ne.jp/wt1357ak/tl-08-w32.zip

Thanks a lot for building, I have them in my repository, but before
committing them I wanted to ask you one question concerning
changed/added/removed files:

The following files (exe and dll) are currently present in Master/bin/win32,
but not in your zip file. Could you tell me what to do with them? I have
already written my idea, but that may be completely wrong:

fc-case.exe
fc-glyphname.exe
fc-lang.exe
	remove
makempx-without-g-prefix.exe
	remove
nkf.exe
	what is that?
tex2xindy.exe
xindy-lisp.exe
	added by vvv, so keep it
texdoc.exe
	you send texdocc.exe, is that an replacement?
	we could also use the new texdoc.texlua from Frank, which works
	really nice ... and nobody would have to rewrite texdoc again
	in C etc. What do you thingk?
icudt34.dll
icule34.dll
icuuc34.dll