[tlbuild] first build for TeX Live 2008

Jukka Salmi j+tex-live at 2008.salmi.ch
Sat May 10 13:38:34 CEST 2008

Hello,

Karl Berry --> tlbuild (2008-05-10 01:36:44 +0200):
> Hi everyone,
>
> I think we are close enough that it would be useful to try building some
> binaries for TeX Live 2008 now.
[...]

I'm not sure about which operating system release I should use for
building TL binaries.

NetBSD officially supports (i.e. provides bug fixes etc. for) their
latest release (currently NetBSD 4) and its predecessor (NetBSD 3).
I'd probably go for the old release since you can run binaries compiled
for it on a system running the latest release but not the other way
round.

Any opinions?

Regards, Jukka

--