[texworks] text in pdf and not in source

acejangorg jang.131 at osu.edu
Sat Jun 22 20:32:20 CEST 2013

zqRNUXuvxA0b1SvskN2V4Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I am writing a paper. Some of my source text disappeared, but it stays in
the pdf text and I see no way, to delete it in the source text,
> > because it is not there.
> > Happy new year,
> > Wilhelm von Waldenfels.
> >
> Delete the PDF and recompile.
> Or do you want the missing text back into the source? In this case you can
copy it from the PDF and paste it into the source file. If there are formulas,
I'm afraid you'll have to retype them. Maybe look into versioning control to
prevent data loss in the future. If that is the problem here.

> //Sigmund

I have the exactly same problem.
It happens frequently and the texworks is closed with error.
If I open the tex file with wordpad and save it then the text comes back.

It is strange.
Haedong