[texworks] Broken installation. Can't process ConTeXt files.

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Jun 22 16:33:51 CEST 2013

Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> But it's a good idea to find out how to invoke it on the command line
> and adapt the TeXworks configuration later.
>
>  > Thanks for helping an ignorant beginner.
>
> It's unbelievable but true: Someone told me that he dislikes children.
> But how, for heaven's sake, can someone dislike children who had been
> a child himself?

Unclear (indeed, unfathomable) who the "he" is in "he dislikes
children", but having been one myself I am in complete sympathy
with this mysterious "he".  Having never been a cat, however,
it is unthinkable to me that anyone could dislike such
adorable and affectionate creatures.

** Phil.