[texworks] The future of TeXworks + how you can help

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:13:09 CET 2012

Hi,

On 2012-03-13 16:14, Alain Delmotte wrote:
> One idea I have for a long time is to have the poossibility to link
> keyboard short cuts to each action in TW; but to do this with an
> external list of short cuts and function's name.

I'm not sure I know what you mean. As you wrote yourself, shortcuts can
be assigned by editing a text file. Thus the possibility exists in
principle. So, are you
- suggesting an easier way to do that (e.g., using a dialog)? That's on
the IdeasAndProjects list
- suggesting to be able to assign shortcuts to things that they
currently can't be assigned to (e.g., the invocation of SyncTeX)? This
is not so straight-forward, but is in principle of the (long-term)
wish-list.
- something else?

Regards,