[texworks] r663 runs fine, but segfaults on exit (Linux)

Peter Wüsten peter.wuesten at gmx.de
Sat Jun 26 19:18:14 CEST 2010

Am Samstag, den 26.06.2010, 18:03 +0200 schrieb Stefan Löffler:

> * Does this happen also if you just run Tw and close it again
> immediately (i.e., don't open any files, etc.)?
Yes, I tried it several times, and it has segfaulted (is that a word?)
every time.

> * Does this happen if you disable/remove the plugins? By default they
> should be in /usr/local/lib/texworks, I think.
No segfault on exit anymore. BTW, "sudo make uninstall" in each of the
plugin source directories was the easiest way to uninstall them.

> * If none of the above help, does this also happen if you install the
> build from https://launchpad.net/~texworks/+archive/ppa?
Hmm, that one doesn't segfault at all. Which is somewhat disappointing
as I have come accustomed to compiling texworks myself. Any idea what
might be the problem?

Cheers,

Peter