[texworks] Compilationerror for Mingw and printing

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 15:49:38 CEST 2009

Hi again,

On 2009-06-21 15:32, Alain Delmotte wrote:
> I changed all "setOption" by "addEnabledOption" in the .diff file,
> aplpied the patch and got again error.
> I hope I did apply the right corrections at the right place !

Yeah, the errors changed, so you applied the corrections correctly ;).
The problem was that I didn't check the manual thoroughly.
So, try replacing these lines in TeXDocument.cpp
    printDlg.setOption(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintToFile, true);
    printDlg.setOption(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintSelection, true);
    printDlg.setOption(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintPageRange, false);
    printDlg.setOption(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintCollateCopies, true);
by this
    printDlg.setEnabledOptions(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintToFile |
QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintSelection |
QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintCollateCopies |
QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintShowPageSize);
(note that this should all go on one line, just in case the email text
is line-wrapped).
Similarly, replace these lines in PDFDocument.cpp
    printDlg.setOption(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintToFile, true);
    printDlg.setOption(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintSelection, false);
    printDlg.setOption(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintPageRange, true);
    printDlg.setOption(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintCollateCopies, true);
by this one
    printDlg.setEnabledOptions(QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintToFile |
QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintPageRange |
QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintCollateCopies |
QAbstractPrintDialog::PrintShowPageSize);

For simplicity, do this after you have applied the patch I posted on
google codes, otherwise you'd have to mess with the patch itself (you'd
have to mess with the line numbers and all that stuff).
If this doesn't work simply remove the line(s). They just enable/disable
certain features depending on whether they are supported/not supported,
but they don't have much consequence for the code itself.

HTH