[texworks] Compilationerror for Mingw and printing

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Sun Jun 21 15:32:58 CEST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I changed all "setOption" by "addEnabledOption" in the .diff file, 
aplpied the patch and got again error.
I hope I did apply the right corrections at the right place !


Stefan Löffler a écrit :
> Hi Alain,
> On 2009-06-21 14:41, Alain Delmotte wrote:
>> I tried to compile with the printing possibility.
>> At compilation I got an error, see attached file.
> Try replacing "setOption" by "addEnabledOption". I just checked the
> manual, and despite the fact that it's not documented, the names were
> changed this way from 4.4 to 4.5 (actually they were also moved around,
> but this shouldn't concern us here).
> Stefan
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: printcompilerror-2.txt
URL: <http://tug.org/pipermail/texworks/attachments/20090621/ecc0feb0/attachment.txt>

More information about the texworks mailing list