[texworks] Early thoughts

gkv1 at mac.com gkv1 at mac.com
Fri Sep 19 03:24:56 CEST 2008

All,

I use command completion type commands in TextMate all the time, but I
can customize them to my heart's content, and typically they only
happen when I press 'tab'.  I would be happy for the TeXworks editor
not to have things like that, provided that I can use my own editor
and sync with the TeXworks PDF preview window. Without that option, I
would much prefer to have the option of customizable command
completion, auto indent, snippets etc.  Maybe you just need to be able
to disable such things as a whole, in order to keep the purists happy,
but allow them for those who need them.

Geoff Vallis