[texhax] Typesetting in Hebrew

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Tue Nov 19 16:44:26 CET 2013

I do not know anything about Hebrew, but it might be an idea you you post some examples (minimal) of what you have done.

Clearly a text with both english and hebrew texts need clear separation between the two.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University