[texhax] Executing a script with \href{run:script.sh}

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Sep 30 10:06:18 CEST 2010

Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> I recommend casual users to wait until iTeX is shipped with TeX Live.
> Brave people can compile Knuth's iTeX themselves, but there is no
> support for kpathsea yet.  Hence, for the time being, I recommend to
> look for other solutions.

Were you able to compile it, Reinhard ?  I found it very
difficult to locate a production-strength objected-oriented
MIX compiler for Win/32 that could also cope with Knuth's
decision to replace all GOTO statements with the corresponding
COMEFROM, even though I fully appreciate that the latter will
make an enormous difference to the possibility of formal proof
of correctness.

** Phil.