[texhax] Need Help in finding a Solution....

Vasudeva vasudeva at layait.com
Tue Sep 30 08:07:16 CEST 2008

Iam very much new to Latex and am practicing it daily and getting used to
it, However I am not able to resolve few things:

1.     Iam not able to get the font colors - all I get is plain Black Text
as output.

2.     I would like to know the procedures or packages required for
incorporating Diagrams and Circuit-Diagrams

3.     Even the Graphics package though being called in the preamble, is
still not working

Your help and suggestions in this regard would be of great Endeavour.

Warm Regards,