[texhax] latex/TeX and diagrams

Alexandre Almeida a.c.alexandre at live.com
Sat Jul 26 02:29:31 CEST 2008

Well, I hope you don't laugh, but... I was wondering if Latex can create crochet diagrams. Seeing my girlfriend reading some international crochet diagrams, I noticed that the symbols are just the same. Japan, Finland, USA, everybody understand a diagram for doing crochet. See this picture:
Sometimes, the diagram is a circle, with the symbols making several layers.
My doubt is: can latex make this kind of document?
Thank you,Alexandre.