[texhax] A Tex question

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Oct 13 20:20:08 CEST 2006

On Oct 12, 2006, at 11:25 AM, dani novak wrote:

> I am new to Tex and am very happy with it.  So far I can only
> produce output that can be read by Acrobat Reader but the problem
> is that when I share my work people cannot copy and paste from it.
> Is there a way to convert the output to a text that could be used
> like regular text (surely I will lose some of the fancy stuff?)

What sort of stuff for what sort of copy / paste?

\usepackage{cmap} in the preamble will help with some things, others
are waiting for better Unicode support.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain information
which is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient(s), any usage,  dissemination, disclosure, or
action taken in  reliance on it is prohibited.  The reliability of  this
method of communication cannot be guaranteed.  Email can be intercepted,
corrupted, delayed, incompletely transmitted, virus-laden,  or otherwise
affected during transmission. Reasonable steps have been taken to reduce
the risk of viruses, but we cannot accept liability for damage sustained
as a result of this message. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it and notify the sender.