[texhax] Problem using: \chapter*{} (asterisk-chapter)

HRE hre
Thu Oct 12 22:00:31 CEST 2006

Hello, how are you.

Here I attached a file for explaining you better (file: TerTalVia01.pdf).

I'm using hyperref package [option: bookmarks], but why when I do click on
both "RESUMEN" and "BIBLIOGRAFIA", they appear very down? For example, doing
click on "CONCLUSION" or "ANEXOS" or etc... they appear well. So, how can I
solve that problem.

I'm using for both "RESUMEN" and "BIBLIOGRAFIA" the following command:
   \chapter*{}
(asterisk-chapter)

I hope an answer as soon as you read this message.
Thank you, very much.
Have a good day.