[texhax] a0 poster

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Mon Oct 9 03:34:40 CEST 2006

  > kpsewhich -expand-var "\$TEXMFLOCAL"

  > and got

  > /usr/local/share/texmf

  > [...]
  > I get a message: "no such file or directory".

Linux distributions usually install TeX in /usr and do not put
anything into /usr/local.  But /usr/local is intended for files you
install yourself, so I think everything is ok.

You'll have to create the directory yourself and run texhash when you
have installed your files.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25